Background Music System (BGM) Tablet App - Icon™
BGM tablet app for android devices – ideal for pubs, clubs, shopping centers and gymnasiums
BGM App: Standard Features:
- Background Music System for pubs & venues
- Create your own playlists quickly & intuitively
- More than 120,000 tracks available
- Store up to 1750 tracks
- Touch & Slide selection
- Multi string selection: genre, decade, etc.
- Timer facility for forward programming
Background Music System: Icon™
Icon™, is the new background music system from NSM Music that has been designed for a multitude of applications. The Icon™ is ideal for any areas where unattended background music is required. Used strategically it can create the right sort of atmosphere for your venue. Getting the right background and foreground music is crucial to make your customers and guests feel comfortable. As a result they are likely to stay longer, and better still, come back with their friends.
Typical clients include pubs/clubs, disc jockeys, shopping centres, retail outlets, gymnasiums, etc.
Instead of a traditional system including a large touchscreen, all that is required is a 8 – 10′ inch tablet operating on the very popular Android system, the world’s most powerful mobile platform.
Choose from more than 120,000 tracks from NSM’s extensive on-line library and store up to 1750 on your device. Category & Tracks Lockouts allows you to exclude specific genres or tracks that best suits your events or locations. Update your selection when you like and enjoy the many effective features highlighted on the left-hand side. Full management software is supplied that enables you to easily set-up your own music library.
Technical Specifications & Requirements:
- Android enabled tablet: 8 – 10′ inch optimum
- Audio line output for connection to amplifier or speakers
- Subscription to NSM Music library
- Compatible with Android 4.2 and onwards
- Optional Bluetooth output for wireless connection to speakers
Icon™ – Background Music Tablet App
- Better ambience means more customers
- Choice of music for all situations
- Fully music licensed for PPL and MCPS
You must ensure you comply with licensing regulations when playing music in public. Any business that plays recorded music in public, such as a shop, bar, office, restaurant, gym, community building, not-for-profit organisation – or activities such as dance classes – is almost certainly legally required to have a PPL licence.You must ensure you comply with licensing regulations when playing music in public. Any business that plays recorded music in public, such as a shop, bar, office, restaurant, gym, community building, not-for-profit organisation – or activities such as dance classes – is almost certainly legally required to have a PPL licence.